Confused Words: storey vs story
1. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
2. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
3. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
4. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
5. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
6. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
7. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
8. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
9. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
10. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
11. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
12. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
13. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
14. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
15. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
16. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
17. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
18. This is almost certainly not true.
19. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
20. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
21. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
22. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
23. This book was described as a of victimization.
24. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
25. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
26. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
27. It has 195 single and double units.
28. It is not possible to verify this .
29. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
30. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
31. As originally built, it was a two mill.
32. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
33. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
34. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
35. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
36. It later transpired that the was untrue.
37. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
38. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
39. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
40. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
Return to full list of frequently confused words