Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
2. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
3. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
4. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
5. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
6. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
7. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
8. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
9. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
10. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
11. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
12. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
13. A supporting character is "J.D."
14. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
15. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
16. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
17. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
18. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
19. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
20. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
21. Officials Accountability System
22. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
23. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
24. The of the school is Bill Crane.
25. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
26. This is known as Henneman's Size .
27. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
28. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
29. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
30. The following are some of his writings:
31. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
32. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
33. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
34. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
35. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
36. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
37. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
38. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
39. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
40. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
Return to full list of frequently confused words