Confused Words: illicit vs ensure
1. This was to that all group members would have a good chance of making the summit."
2. The Report, based on data and estimates collected or prepared by Governments, UNODC and other international institutions, attempts to identify trends in the evolution of global drug markets.
3. The association between the region and alcohol has passed into New Zealand folklore.
4. Her brother's recommendation was enough to her favor; his judgement could not err.
5. Book well ahead of time to a decent location.
6. The government applied much pressure to victory for its candidates.
7. The most tricky part was to the circulation.
8. During the last sixteen years as a fugitive he was living off his bookmaking operation.
9. A committee of editors would quality and consistency.
10. These regulations that VRS calls are handled appropriately and ethically.
11. Guilds were formed and ordinances passed to quality.
12. The World Drug Report is a yearly publication that presents a comprehensive assessment of the international drug problem, with detailed information on the drug situation.
13. There is a separate budget for Svalbard to compliance.
14. Records show that at least eighteen whisky stills were operating in the area.
15. This concoction will proper bowel movement.
16. However, he was formally charged with "fraud and economic activity" and "acts prejudicial to the economic plans and contracts of the state."
17. They all needs and comfort of the patients are met.
18. Unfortunately, factor analysis does not always replicable results.
19. Sony forces Surya to have an relation to get the papers that prove her husband's innocence.
20. While MacLaine was eventually hanged for his exploits, Plunkett escaped with both his gains and his life.
21. A shebeen () was originally an bar or club where excisable alcoholic beverages were sold without a licence.
22. The Protocol against the Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms, their Parts and Components and Ammunition was adopted to prevent and provide a cooperative measure for manufacturing of and trafficking in firearms, their parts and components and ammunition.
23. Gordon proceeded to Beijing and used all his influence to peace.
24. Nasarudin said his reversal was to the "stability" of government in Perak.
25. Some prisons have dogs trained to detect mobile phones in prison cells.
26. On 26 June every year, UNODC marks the International Day against Drug Abuse and Trafficking.
27. Yatzenko is then struck with the hammer to he is dead.
28. This was to that Aklavik and area would not be deprived of CBC services.
29. This orientation was to propagation of Buddhism throughout Tibet.
30. Due to its remote location, Romney Marsh and the surrounding areas were amongst the busiest locations for trade.
31. But Baines would pop out to a Game 4.
32. In the 1990s he was indicted by the Cuban government for "fraud and economic activity" and "acts prejudicial to the economic plans and contracts of the state" in 1996.
33. The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) started this international campaign to raise awareness about the major challenge that drugs represent to society as a whole, and especially to the young.
34. Through the World Drug Report, UNODC aims to enhance Member States' understanding of global drug trends and increase their awareness of the need for the more systematic collection and reporting of data relating to drugs.
35. Monitoring for (SOD) must occur to the safety of the trees.
36. He wanted to save up his funds earned by armed robbery, kidnapping and gun running and open up a night club.
37. During the nineteenth century, the region gained a reputation for the production of alcohol known as "Hokonui moonshine".
38. They should also every child understands their rights.
39. DTOs operating in Mexico rely on firearms suppliers to enforce and maintain their narcotics operations.
40. It also uses public key cryptography to attempt to reduce cheating by use of modified clients with automatic aiming aids and other features.
Return to full list of frequently confused words