Confused Words: exercise vs exorcise
1. Malabar is a bilateral naval involving the United States and India.
2. The front raise is a weight training .
3. As this is recognized she is removed from the convent and the bishop himself will her demons.
4. It is at the discretion of the owner whether (and in some circumstances when) to it.
5. It also provides and companionship for the walker.
6. They are soldiers but soldiers not quite so much masters of their .
7. She said the was good for her breasts.
8. That is why I was so out of breath, for I am a man who takes very little .
9. It is more of a short and technical in rhetoric.
10. Methinks this would their minds as much as mathematics.
11. 'Does he the same influence over Mr. Wickfield still, Agnes?'
12. Ministerial of the monarch's prerogatives.
13. Camp was a proponent of , and not just for the athletes he coached.
14. and looked round for a woodchuck or a skunk to my chivalry upon.
15. They are almost all of them extremely complicated, and such as the head more than the hands.
16. He is supposed to her of demons but falls in love with her.
17. These effects can be minimized through a regimen of .
18. ``Not at all,''he replied;``they were brightened by the .''
19. This is an isolation which isolates shoulder flexion.
20. The following guidelines determine whether and when to an option: Early Strategy.
21. 1998 National Security Council .
22. Annie hopes that one day she will come in possession of 'Aalahas' prayer which has the power to evil, from her grandmother and by which she may change her circumstance.
23. A wheel is necessary to provide hedgehogs with .
Return to full list of frequently confused words