Confused Words: curb vs kerb
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. During their span as a country hit act, they scored 9 hits for Records.
2. Pierce released several albums on Records and was nominated for a Dove Award in 1999.
3. During his leave time, he met Mike , head of the Records label, and was soon signed to the label.
4. High Notes is a studio album by American country music artist Hank Williams, Jr. It was released by Elektra/ Records in April 1982, making it Williams' eighth studio album for Elektra/ and his ninth overall for the label.
5. Chapman recorded two albums for Records, shortly before returning to duty in Afghanistan.
6. In December, 2012, Jo Dee completed her 17-year contract with Records.
7. Messina doesn't blame Muzquiz or Records for her drinking problem; she points to her workaholic tendencies.
8. In addition to its fixed route services, ABQ RIDE also operates a paratransit service called SunVan (known as Mini Ride from 2003–2006) that runs -to- service.
9. Their discography includes 7 studio albums, all for Records, and 26 singles.
10. In addition, the band's name was shortened to simply The Burrito Brothers, a suggestion by Records.
11. The tower is high to level, diameter at base level and diameter at the .
12. Much of Buckner's time was spent trying to violence in the eastern part of the state.
13. Beland's song demos, which featured the Burritos on them, eventually made it to Dick Whitehouse at records, who signed the band to a deal with / Epic Records.
14. I freely forgive you, and I hope you'll your passions in future.
15. Building codes in most cities betray both phrases, stating that any floor partly below level is simply a "basement" and a floor more than 50% below level is a "cellar".
16. On Lap 17 Gordon spun and crashed after he clipped too much in the backstretch chicanes.
17. The weight of an M35 is between and empty, depending on configuration (cargo, wrecker, tractor, etc.).
18. As he spoke there was the sharp sound of horses' hoofs and grating wheels against the , followed by a sharp pull at the bell.
19. Once in power, they began enacting legislation to African voting rights.
20. After the incident, Klein pledged to either severely or stop drinking, and did not acknowledge having another drink for the balance of his premiership.
Return to full list of frequently confused words