Confused Words: cue vs queue
1. Some large registrars like Go Daddy and small registrars like Dotster suffered from long s and unresponsiveness, allowing people to 'beat the ' by registering through a registrar that had already processed its .
2. A* search keeps a large of unexplored nodes that can quickly fill up memory.
3. Direct bid is game-invitational, or game forcing with flat distribution and defensive values.
4. Tail drop is the simplest and most easily implemented; the router simply drops packets once the length of the exceeds the size of the buffers in the router.
5. Michaels bid – unlimited Jump bid.
6. A matrix scheme is also an example of an 'exploding ' in ing theory.
7. sports at the 2002 Asian Games – Three-cushion singles
8. An important problem was that of the single input : a non-responsive application could block the processing of user-interface messages, thus freezing the graphical interface.
9. sports at the 2006 Asian Games – Women's nine-ball singles
10. A matrix scheme is easily represented as a simple M/M/1 within the context of ing theory.
11. The park's Quick-, which allows guests who have a pass to bypass the s for all of the major attractions at the park, will not be used for the ride until a future decision is made by the park.
12. Alley Oop's name derived from the "let's go" phrase allez, hop!, used as a by French gymnasts and trapeze artists.
13. As the habit is forming, it can be analysed in three parts: the , the behavior, and the reward. The is the thing that causes your habit to come about, the trigger to your habitual behaviour.
14. After waiting in for months, the city of Saskatoon will partner with Google Transit to provide an online mapping website.
15. In the standard Matrix service rates are a function of arrival rates since the time to cycle out of the is based on the entry fee into the matrix from arriving members.
16. The complete known list is as follows (including alternates):
17. At Disney California Adventure, the is different only in that it features a cast member at the turnstile handing out the glasses individually and the "hallway" scene from the Disney's Hollywood Studios is replaced with a "courtyard" filled with various props.
18. But the greatest effect in these miserable lessons is when my mother (thinking nobody is observing her) tries to give me the by the motion of her lips.
19. It is possible to transform the list into a binary heap in Θ("n") time, and then traverse the heap using a modified breadth-first search algorithm that places the elements in a priority (instead of the ordinary that is normally used in a BFS), and terminate the scan after traversing exactly "k" elements.
20. Many of the original props from the were moved to the post-show area outside the exit doors.
21. His abstract paintings and drawings take a historical from post-war European automatism and surrealism, and the influence those movements had on abstract expressionism.
22. Although she had hopes of becoming a nun, Boulaye auditioned for a musical after standing in what she believed was a for Madame Tussauds, and won a part in a production of "Hair".
23. sports at the 2006 Asian Games – Men's snooker team
24. From there it as named by François Levaillant "La Gazée" The Gauze-tailed Warbler.
25. Soon, 187 gains entrance to the rec room and attacks Humvee, who manages to stake 187 in the heart with a wooden pool .
26. Falcon's Fury will have a shaded line that can hold guests for about 45 minutes.
27. While singing, she kills Sweet's minions with a pool .
28. Eddy gave a demo of the new Apple TV interface.
29. Also, at least one has an alternate boy choir section.
30. Did the poised and confident mien of the beautiful actress mask a sick fear, night after night, that she'd miss an important ?"
31. He committed suicide, and sent in his to the emperor as a token of loyalty.
32. If the take involves extras or background action, the AD will them ("action background!"), and last is the director, telling the actors "action!".
33. Once the spotting session has been completed and the precise timings of each determined, the composer will then work on writing the score.
34. Aurora stakes him with another stick and wounds him but Mina (now a vampire herself) attacks, permitting Orlock to escape.
35. Together they hosted the Channel 4 quiz "The Music Game" and over 100 episodes of " the Music" on ITV.
36. Most people requesting domains had asked their registrars to put their requested domains in a , ensuring the best chance to register a domain.
37. To run the program, the bank procured a “ management system” known as eSirius produced by a French company called ESII.
38. There were also minor updates in the .
39. Before being seated in the theater where the film is shown, the winds through "Muppet Labs", home of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker.
40. A shaft drive is usually completely enclosed; the visual is a tube extending from the rear of the transmission to a bell housing on the rear wheel.
Return to full list of frequently confused words