Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
2. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
3. While President of the Irish of St.
4. The of National Monuments was informed.
5. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
6. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
7. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
8. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
9. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
10. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
11. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
12. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
13. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
14. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
15. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
16. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
17. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
18. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
19. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
20. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
21. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
22. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
23. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
24. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
25. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
26. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
27. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
28. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
29. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
30. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
31. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
32. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
33. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
34. The term should not be confused with Order of .
35. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
36. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
37. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
38. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
39. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
40. Parties in the European during 2005
Return to full list of frequently confused words