Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
2. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
3. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
4. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
5. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
6. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
7. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
8. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
9. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
10. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
11. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
12. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
13. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
14. There is a great difference in boats, of .
15. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
16. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
17. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
18. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
19. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
20. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
21. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
22. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
23. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
24. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
25. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
26. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
27. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
28. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
29. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
30. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
31. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
32. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
33. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
34. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
35. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
36. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
37. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
38. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
39. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
40. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
Return to full list of frequently confused words