Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
2. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
3. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
4. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
5. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
6. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
7. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
8. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
9. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
10. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
11. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
12. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
13. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
14. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
15. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
16. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
17. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
18. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
19. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
20. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
21. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
22. There is a great difference in boats, of .
23. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
24. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
25. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
26. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
27. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
28. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
29. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
30. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
31. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
32. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
33. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
34. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
35. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
36. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
37. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
38. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
39. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
40. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
Return to full list of frequently confused words