Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
2. This team is during spring (end of March).
3. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
4. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
5. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
6. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
7. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
8. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
9. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
10. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
11. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
12. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
13. The film did not even on its production costs.
14. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
15. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
16. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
17. No more points were scored before the .
18. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
19. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
20. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
21. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
22. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
23. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
24. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
25. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
26. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
27. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
28. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
29. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
30. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
31. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
32. This became known as the "Babson ".
33. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
34. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
35. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
36. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
37. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
38. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
39. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
40. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
Return to full list of frequently confused words