Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
2. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
3. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
4. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
5. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
6. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
7. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
8. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
9. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
10. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
11. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
12. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
13. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
14. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
15. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
16. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
17. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
18. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
19. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
20. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
21. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
22. This team is during spring (end of March).
23. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
24. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
25. No more points were scored before the .
26. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
27. This became known as the "Babson ".
28. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
29. The film did not even on its production costs.
30. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
31. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
32. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
33. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
34. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
35. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
36. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
37. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
38. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
39. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
40. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
Return to full list of frequently confused words