Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This became known as the "Babson ".
2. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
3. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
4. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
5. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
6. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
7. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
8. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
9. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
10. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
11. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
12. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
13. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
14. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
15. The film did not even on its production costs.
16. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
17. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
18. This team is during spring (end of March).
19. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
20. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
21. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
22. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
23. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
24. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
25. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
26. No more points were scored before the .
27. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
28. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
29. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
30. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
31. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
32. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
33. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
34. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
35. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
36. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
37. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
38. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
39. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
40. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
Return to full list of frequently confused words