Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
2. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
3. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
4. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
5. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
6. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
7. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
8. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
9. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
10. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
11. His parents were both in Connecticut.
12. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
13. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
14. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
15. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
16. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
17. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
18. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
19. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
20. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
21. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
22. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
23. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
24. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
25. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
26. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
27. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
28. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
29. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
30. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
31. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
32. They've been doing it since before I was ...
33. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
34. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
35. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
36. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
37. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
38. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
39. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
40. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
Return to full list of frequently confused words