Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Their father was unaware of their .
2. The organ and the of the church band.
3. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
4. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
5. There is conflicting information regarding his .
6. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
7. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
8. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
9. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
10. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
11. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
12. His date of and death are unknown.
13. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
14. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
15. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
16. Country of of Australian residents.
17. It also has its own registering office.
18. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
19. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
20. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
21. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
22. The municipality has its own registry.
23. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
24. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
25. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
26. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
27. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
28. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
29. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
30. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
31. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
32. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
33. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
34. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
35. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
36. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
37. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
38. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
39. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
40. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
Return to full list of frequently confused words