Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
2. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
3. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
4. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
5. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
6. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
7. The 's courtship period is very brief.
8. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
9. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
10. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
11. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
12. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
13. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
14. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
15. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
16. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
17. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
18. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
19. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
20. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
21. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
22. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
23. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
24. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
25. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
26. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
27. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
28. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
29. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
30. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
31. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
32. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
33. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
34. When the is near, go out and meet him.
35. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
36. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
37. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
38. This ship was not the first to the name.
39. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
40. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
Return to full list of frequently confused words