Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
2. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
3. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
4. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
5. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
6. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
7. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
8. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
9. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
10. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
11. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
12. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
13. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
14. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
15. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
16. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
17. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
18. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
19. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
20. When the is near, go out and meet him.
21. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
22. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
23. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
24. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
25. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
26. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
27. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
28. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
29. This ship was not the first to the name.
30. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
31. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
32. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
33. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
34. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
35. The 's courtship period is very brief.
36. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
37. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
38. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
39. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
40. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
Return to full list of frequently confused words