Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
2. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
3. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
4. Specific quotations to this follow.
5. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
6. That experience had a tremendous on me."
7. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
8. Treatment may have some on insight.
9. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
10. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
11. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
12. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
13. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
14. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
15. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
16. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
17. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
18. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
19. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
20. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
21. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
22. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
23. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
24. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
25. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
26. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
27. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
28. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
29. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
30. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
31. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
32. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
33. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
34. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
35. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
36. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
37. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
38. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
39. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
40. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
Return to full list of frequently confused words