Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. Treatment may have some on insight.
2. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
3. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
4. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
5. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
6. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
7. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
8. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
9. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
10. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
11. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
12. Specific quotations to this follow.
13. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
14. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
15. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
16. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
17. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
18. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
19. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
20. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
21. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
22. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
23. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
24. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
25. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
26. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
27. That experience had a tremendous on me."
28. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
29. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
30. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
31. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
32. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
33. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
34. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
35. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
36. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
37. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
38. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
39. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
40. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
Return to full list of frequently confused words