Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
2. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
3. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
4. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
5. That experience had a tremendous on me."
6. Specific quotations to this follow.
7. Treatment may have some on insight.
8. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
9. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
10. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
11. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
12. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
13. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
14. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
15. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
16. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
17. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
18. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
19. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
20. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
21. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
22. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
23. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
24. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
25. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
26. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
27. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
28. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
29. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
30. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
31. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
32. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
33. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
34. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
35. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
36. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
37. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
38. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
39. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
40. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
Return to full list of frequently confused words