Confused Words: advice vs advise
1. But the ancestors can only him, the children must find the solution themselves.
2. 'You can't possibly do that,' said the Rose: '_I_ should you to walk the other way.'
3. I told them once, I told them twice: They would not listen to .
4. They strongly against using strong opioids.
5. But let me you to think better of it.
6. ``Speak, and I will follow your .''
7. ``Do you ask me for my , Mr. Stryver?''
8. Oh, if you refuse my ''``What do you advise?''
9. My opinion is confirmed, and I reiterate my .''
10. ``What line would you me to study?''
11. `I thought so,'replied Emmanuel;`but I wished to have your .'
12. Come fresh up to the lessons, I you, for I come fresh up to the punishment.
13. ``Then you me to go alone to Beauchamp?''
14. ``I assure you, madam,''he replied,``that she does not need such .
15. ``Well, M. de Villefort, how would you me to act?''
16. In English, a ship is traditionally referred to as "she", even if named after a man, but this is not universal usage; some journalistic style guides using "it", others "she" and "her".
17. Follow my , swear, and do not insult.''
18. Under his , other political prisoners are released.
19. Having no mother, she had no one to her at such a crisis."
20. He laugh'd and thank'd me, and said he would take my .
21. Did I your father to sell the castle of Yanina to betray''``Silence!''
22. I don't know quite what to do, and I should value your .
23. Both gave their and blessing for Lama Palmo's projects.
24. ``Listen; this is not a command, but I give you.''
25. ``You do not find it easy to me?''
26. You deliberately me not to go up to Soho and offer myself my self, Stryver of the King's Bench bar?''
27. It was done with the collaboration and the of the GIGN.
28. I put the case into your hands and shall do exactly what you ."
29. ``Be careful; is worse than a service.''
30. ``You are wrong; you must me what to do.''
31. ``Then let me offer one more word of .''
32. ``Yes,''she said,``at your I have made the trial.''
33. ``Then I should you to leave off wearing that style of dress.''
34. You are a pretty fellow to object and !''
35. ``Do you seriously ask my , Valentine?''
36. ``Ah, then, you wish to ask of me?''
37. ``But,''said Andrea,``why do you not act on the you gave me?
38. You may me how to walk amid the dangers which encompass me."
39. Oh, if you refuse my ''``What do you advise?''
40. There is one point on which I want your .
Return to full list of frequently confused words