Confused Words: accept vs except
1. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
2. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
3. one man, who got up and went out.
4. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
5. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
6. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
7. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
8. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
9. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
10. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
11. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
12. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
13. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
14. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
15. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
16. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
17. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
18. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
19. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
20. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
21. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
22. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
23. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
24. He did not have to drop school to the job.
25. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
26. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
27. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
28. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
29. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
30. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
31. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
32. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
33. he never said that - she made it up.'
34. And society must be willing to this price.
35. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
36. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
37. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
38. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
39. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
40. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
Return to full list of frequently confused words