Confused Words: accept vs except
1. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
2. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
3. one man, who got up and went out.
4. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
5. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
6. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
7. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
8. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
9. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
10. He did not have to drop school to the job.
11. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
12. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
13. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
14. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
15. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
16. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
17. he never said that - she made it up.'
18. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
19. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
20. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
21. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
22. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
23. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
24. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
25. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
26. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
27. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
28. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
29. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
30. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
31. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
32. And society must be willing to this price.
33. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
34. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
35. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
36. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
37. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
38. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
39. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
40. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
Return to full list of frequently confused words