Confused Words: accept vs except
1. he never said that - she made it up.'
2. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
3. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
4. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
5. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
6. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
7. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
8. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
9. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
10. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
11. He did not have to drop school to the job.
12. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
13. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
14. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
15. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
16. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
17. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
18. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
19. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
20. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
21. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
22. And society must be willing to this price.
23. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
24. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
25. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
26. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
27. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
28. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
29. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
30. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
31. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
32. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
33. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
34. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
35. one man, who got up and went out.
36. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
37. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
38. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
39. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
40. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
Return to full list of frequently confused words